Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

Term 4 has well and truley started at school and as expected its turning out to be very busy and thats just with school stuff! My eldest has got School Camp and the girls have got the Junior School Production to get ready for (and I'm getting tired of the songs already! lol). On top of this our Fundraising Committee is preparing for the end of year Xmas in the Park - school celebration and also the planning of the School Gala Day which is set to be the March 6 2010. So I'm now up to 2 meetings a week. Not that I complain too much I dio enjoy it, our group is very sociable and we have a good giggle while we are doing it all!

On the Business front I have been busy making birthday presents, some new knitted items including bolero type shrugs and vests - which just need to be sewn up and photographed, and also I have been making another gift as Fairy Godmother -this time for my sons Teacher Aide. In addition to this I have also been listing Xmas Dress' for sale, so far in size 4 and size 1 with many more waiting to get to the sewing machine. I have also been doing a custom order for a friend for a NB and a size 3 xmas dress which are almost completed!

I am not doing any competitions this month, but are offering Custom Ordered Xmas Dress'/Waistcoats etc for Facebook Fans Only and I'm happy to post overseas.......so get in quick as I only have a limited supply of fabric at the moment (though I don't mind an excuse to visit spotlight to find more!!)

********************

If anyone local to Mt Maunganui would be interested in having a stall or contributing to our Gala Day in another way please feel free to contact me. At this stage I'm just after interest so that I can put it forward as an Idea at the meeting next Wed. Our school has a very big junior school and many of these kids are the eldest in the family rather than the youngest, plus we seem to be having a bit of a baby boom too!

No comments:

Post a Comment