Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And just bcause i can……

Here is my second post of the day… lol i really better watch out or I’ll be spending more time blogging and in networking forums rather than being creative and designing more clothes.!!

Right this time i will show case some of my knitwear i have done. so here they are:

Shrugs:  I have long sleeved ones , short sleeved ones .little lizzies 003 Ones made from cotton, from bamboo and from Acrylic.

little lizzies 045

<This one is Bamboo

This one is Acrylic>

 

 

 

 

little lizzies 006< this one is a mix of Cotton and Acrylic new 051

 

 

 

 

     

This one is 100% cotton …………………..>

cruise ship 2008 002In addition to Shrugs, I’ve also made Capelets (or Caplets depending on how you want spell it). These come out almost completely different each time as the way in which i shape them depends on how big/wide they knitted up. 

cruise ship 2008 003

 

 

 

They all of either a button or crocheted flower etc on them as a fixed closure – they just slip on over the head like a poncho,  but not quite as long.

cruise ship 2008 006

 

Most will fit more than age group, but the way in which they sit will be different.

< this one is on a 4yr old herecruise ship 2008 024

 

 

 

And here it is on a 6yr old……………>

 

 

jan2009 007

 

< This one is my daughters favourite one for going out to the shops in.jan2009 028

 

 

 

 

This one she wanted made because she likes the colour green ……………………….>

If you haven’t guessed yet she is my Fashion Diva!

jan2009 021

 

< This would be one of my longer ones and I would almost call it a poncho…almost!

 

 

 

new 052

 

 

This one of only a handful that i have made that would fit a baby or a doll…………………………………….>

 

Ok last but not least Headbands are the other item i have knitted heaps of…so I’ll just post a couple of pictures that i like:

little lizzies 016little lizzies 020

Ok i think that will do for today…no doubt hubby will be home soon with groceries to put away……..and there is probably some knitting or sewing with my name on it, just waiting for me to remember that it is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment