Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Well so much for the pile….

My plan to get stuck into my pile of sewing has had to be put on the back burner…….. first day back at school and we parents were reminded that junior school is having a Book Week, and what goes hand in hand with Book Week…… a dress up day and parade! So i have now spent the week planning and finding all the bits and pieces needed to create a princess costume. Thankfully i still had some netting and lots of other fancy fabrics laying around, and have managed to get most of it sorted……well i should say I know what I’m doing I just haven’t done it all yet…..I’ve got till Friday ;) My best buy for it though was a pair of gold ballet slipper type shoes to go with it…they were only $4.99, gotta love the end of season sales! I will post a picture of it once it is all finished.

The weather isn’t the nicest here at the moment, not surprising it being Autumn and all… so I’m posting a sunny picture because…well just because I can!april 2007 026

You can’t beat Mount Maunganui on a sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment