Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I’m getting a new camera….YAY!!!!

That’s right the Insurance company has accepted our claim on the camera and we should have our new camera very soon…just have to wait a little bit longer as the store has to order it in. The I’ll be very busy taking pictures of the ideas I’ve had and all the items I have finished!!

Very busy here at the moment between the kids stuff and sewing. Tonight the girls have Fun Ferns netball, tomorrow the older two have school cross country and then I have a Fundraising meeting at school in the afternoon. In addition to this I am trying to get some PJ’s made up for my youngest, PJ pants made for my eldest, and are trying to make a Dry Sheet for my youngest child’s bed – its being made with Navy Blue Flannelette with The Wiggles on it, which will then give four to use over the winter when I can’t always get the washing dried quickly! Not that you can really call it winter up here, where it is still relatively warm unlike our friends in the South Island who are expecting snow to very low levels! we experienced that 3 yrs ago and I’m quite happy not to be worrying about snow anymore, though the kids would love to build a snow man again.DSCF0325

This is my older two with their snow man during a big snow storm.

Timaru 2006

 

 

 

Right I had better go find some bias binding to finish this Dry Sheet, so my daughter can use it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment