Saturday, May 23, 2009

Russian Nesting Dolls....

My kids are fascinated with the set I have and would play with them for ours if I let them and these days you can find them everywhere. They are definetly the latest thing at the moment and have not been restricted to more traditional forms - I have actually seen nesting Kiwis and Nesting Maori Warriors in many a Souvenier Shop here in the Mount, but the coolest form of these iconic dolls I have seen would have to be those on offer by Lola & Ben , these aren't play toys but large wall decals to put on your childs wall, produced exclusively for them.

These are very much the 'must have' item of the year!

To celebrate the launch of this new item to their collection, Lola & Ben are offering

Free delivery on all Wall Decals

For the month of June

just enter DECAL at the checkout!

So be in Quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment