Monday, August 3, 2009

Silly Technology.....

You don't realise how much rely on somehing until it breaks down, in my case it happens to be fast broadband and a good computer. The kids of course consisitently use up our broadband limit way too fast (even though we have doubled it) and now to add to the issue the hard drive on the desktop is packing a sad and refuses to start up......except when it wants to. This has meant the I am having to use our very slow and old laptop to keep in touch with all my cyber buddies, my blog, my social networks and my fan page! Oh well it wont be for long, but it does mean I wont be loading photos any time soon...

My youngest daughter starts school tomorrow and then begins some much needed me time, though knowing me, it wont be a lot of sitting around doing nothing.....I always need to be doing something. I have started thinking of all the things that I could do, like catch up on some reading, getting the vege garden ready, make some clothes for my kids rather than to sell and sort out my cupboards and if I get really bored I can always make a start on sorting out the garage......we'll see. No doubt the first few days I will either flounder round the house looking lost or will be out walking and looking around the shops and will probably spend sometime trying out all the cafes (especially if they have yummy cakes on offer).

No comments:

Post a Comment