Monday, September 21, 2009

A Beautiful Day



I intended to take photos this weekend, and so I did but instead of my clothing/knitwear, I ended up taking pictures on our walk around Mt Mauao instead. The Fashio Diva decided that it the wind was too cold to stand outside earlier in the afternoon on Sunday for photos (and it rained on the Saturday), but by late afternoon the wind had died down, but of course now the kids wanted to head down to the Mt because it was low tide, so they could find starfish and hermit crabs in the rockpools!
It really was a beautiful day, with lots of yachts out on the harbour. The kids had a ball walking around the shoreline, clambering over rocks and then back up on to the main track, looking out for all the lambs on the Mt itself! Really is beginning to feel like summer....now just to get the lovely warm water for swimming!
Don't forget the Launch Competition finishes this Friday (NZT)! Make sure you tell all your frineds about it!
Had better get back to work.......I can hear the knitting needles calling me to come sit out on the deck in the sun and knit!
I will also be putting up some xmas dress' up on http://www.littlekiwisnest.co.nz/ soon, just got to make a few more different ones, in both bigger and smaller sizes! So keep your eyes open for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment