Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ooops.. the link didn't work

so I'll try again in a new post!

So if you want to check out my knitwear online (and available for purchase) then you need to come visit us at Little Kiwis Nest. They also have a blog where you can find out even more about the lovely girls who got Little Kiwis Nest up and running!!

.................................................
I have been busy planning and creating more ponchos, scarfs and anything else I can think of to knit. So far after a very fruitful trip to spotlight I have finished one scarf (will list it soon), one Asymmetric Poncho (just needs to be sewn up) and are half way through an Adults Asymmetric Poncho. In addition to this I have also volunteered to help make costumes for the Seneior school production.... I said I would do the rock'n'roll skirts for the dancers, so hopefully there isn't too many of them and they are simple like the notice said so I can get them finished pretty quick....production is in 3 weeks (2 weeks till dress rehearsal).
.................................................
In the weekend I was busy at school again, helping out with the endless job of fundraising, this time we were busy counting 'bucks' which is used at the Brews Blues and BBQ's event in January. Was a pretty mindless job but the committe made a nice amount out of it, so that is all good. Next term will be even busier for us as we begin planning for the School Gala Day next year....usually we would wait until after the xmas school holidays to get serious planning done, but next year we are planning to have piglet races (so cute), so it has to be in early March! Oh and then of course next term its the junior schools turn to do production! Maybe I should just sit back and enjoy these last few weeks of quiet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment