Monday, September 28, 2009

School Holidays.......

...and of course its raining and blowing up a gale outside! I've already had to rush outside and rescue the seedlings that were on the deck, fingerscrossed they will survive their ordeal. The weekend though had been lovely, I even got more plants planted in the vege garden - peas, butter beans and pumpkin seeds.

This last week has been busy with organising/planning what to make for presents for the parties that the girls have been invited to. One is going to a 5yr old party and the other is going to a 7yr old party. The later party is also fancy dress, so a fairy costume must also be orgainised (sewn)! So far I've finished a top for the 5yr old birthday girl........ just need to make some accessories to go with it and I have started on a top (of sorts) for the 7yr old!

Well had better get back to the knitting and also keeping the kids from going to nutty on this very wet start to the holidays......please please let there be sun at some stage over the holidays!!



Oh and before I forget...I made my first sale through Little Kiwis Nest on Thursday night and will be posting a capelet across to a fellow Kiwi, based in........FRANCE!!!! Heehee it is so very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment