Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Big Day is Here!!!!!

From today you can now buy Little Lizzies knitted accessories online! We joined the community of WAHMs at Little Kiwis Nest and now our Store is open for business!!! So far I have listed just over 10 items, but keep coming back to check as I will be listing more stuff all the time.......I just need to take more photo's of all the items that I have already made and of course all the new stuff to come! I hope to have a couple of Adult Assymetric Ponchos up soon, just deciding on the colours!!

While you are looking at my store, don't forget to take some time to checkout all the other cool items being made by other WAHMs right here in New Zealand, such as Made it Baby, Natural Star, Holland Designs, and so much more!

................................................................

Also stay tuned for a Launch Competition......just working out the details!

.....................................................................
Don't forget to keep suggesting www.facebook.com/LittleLizzies to all your friends.... remember that the 250 fan wins a gift!

2 comments:

  1. Yay.. Amanda... So excited for you!! I am off to have a look!!

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link doesn't work girl... quick fix it!! I am itching to see!!

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete