Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is now Tweeting.....

I have finally joined the Twitter age...... though it helps that I can connect it to my facebook fanpage, so I don't need to be constantly updating both independently..Yay!! So if you want to follow me on twitter you can here!

Have had a few entries in for the Launch Competition - What is your favourite thing about Spring? - on the fan page, competition ends on the 25th September (NZT), so you had better get in quick. The Prize pacakage has already been decided on and if you look at the photo album called Giveaways, you will see what it is!

................................................................
Have begun planting veges in my garden this morning, thanks to a friend who gave to me some of her surplus of seedlings. So far we have tomatoes, zuchinni, pumpkin, peas, beans and cucumber planted. I still need to plant the broccoli, capiscum, eggplant another tomato plant and sweetcorn, but they need to grow a bit bigger before planting out so they are enjoying the shelter and warmth on the deck! So now all I need to get is some more sweetcorn, lettuce, herbs and of course strawberries and we'll be set for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment