Friday, July 3, 2009

Checking things off my list....

I am checking things off my business list, today it was setting up a Fan Page on Facebook, whcih is very exciting to watch the number of fans increase. Ok at the moment the are mainly friends but it is still very exciting and feels very grown up. Tomorrow I'm checking out a new Market at the Mount, which may suit better as it is every saturday from 10am - 2pm..... just a bit more family friendly than the one I was intending to go to. The advantage is the person running this one use to run the other one (hope that make sense) so hopefully if I decided to do this new market it wont be too hard to secure a spot! The only thing I need now is for the weather to be nice and sunny tomorrow so I can have a nice walk down!

No comments:

Post a Comment