Thursday, July 16, 2009

School Holidays are for Knitting

Its about all the kids will let me do….especially on rainy winter days when they want to watch TV.  With that the case I have got a few more items knitted up….knitwear 001A Lavender Bamboo Shrug (Size 2-4), plus a matching a head band.

knitwear 004

I have also made up another Asymmetric Poncho in a Cotton/Blend knitwear 002This would fit from a NB to at least an 18mnth old. Though the way it will sit on an older child will differ to that from a younger child..

 

In addition to looking for a Market to sell my stuff at I have also been investigating the different online options, especially when I have a very small budget to work with. There are the established places like Trade Me or Etsy or eBay, but was interested in finding something a little bit smaller in size so as not to get lost amongst the multitude of sellers and also something that had a NZ focus…. and I think I found it. Little Kiwis Nest is a NZ site for the selling of NZ products created for children and babies. Check it out, there are a lot of great products on their already it can only get bigger!

So that is one more thing I can check off my list……..

……When the Little Lizzies Fan Page hits 100 we will be doing a giveaway…….just got to decide what to giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Amanda!! Love the new look blog... I'll support you all the way!! If you think I can help by blogging or promoting shout and I will do my all for you!!

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete