Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Craft Days, Glue Guns and Burnt Fingers...

With the Gala Day looming I have been busy making lots of things I wouldn't normally do such as headbands, hair ties and hairclips all with the aid of my trusty glue gun. While things usually go swimming I have on several occasions burnt my fingers and the not the normal ouch that hurt type, but the type that causes blisters... the real ouchy ones! Sometimes I wonder how I even manage to do it (but then again I am also very good at trying to sew my fingers to thjings with the sewing machine too). regardless though I have continued and have slowly used up bits of elastic that was no good for clothes, random bits of crotchet, lace and other bits and bobs, not that my craft box has gotten any emptier. I even felt sorry for the boys so went out and got feathers and glued them to the elastic bands as well. Some have turned out better than others, but then somedays thats the nature of craft work.

**************************
I have loaded pictures of new Ponchos on to the Facebook fanpage.... make sure you go and check them out. My little diva had lots of fun posing for the pictures.... though I would have prefered if she stood still and smiled nicely. Make sure you go and check them out and let me know what you think. They will be available for sale during April on Little Kiwi's Nest so keep your eyes open for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment