Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time to Myself....

Its quite a foriegn concept to me really and thats even with the kids all at school now! I usually spend most of days tied up with Little Lizzies or helping at school in some shape or form and then of course I have my new idea, which I'm almost ready to share! So quite often I forget to just put my feet up and enjoy some ME time. Lately ME time has just been about snatching a couple of hrs to read a good book, the latest one being "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night". It was a fantastic read and a real insight into the mind of a Child/Teen with Aspergers..... and as my eldest has Aspergers, many of the behaviours were very familiar to me! It is definetly well worth the read! So thats one down in the pile of books waiting for me too find that precious ME time and read them.
***********************
The Little Lizzies Fan Page has hit the 200 fan milestone! SO big thanks to all those who have taken the time to join us and espcially to those who leave such wonderful comments! I just might have to run another competition so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment