Friday, June 12, 2009

What a wonderful surprise…..

A fellow blogger passed on the two very nice awards to me

one_lovely_blog_award_image

Rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award

 

Love_Ya_Award1

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award

 

Thanks very much Stephanie from A Pocket Full of Buttons. She makes these very cool Rock Chick girls clothing…so please go check her out!

Now this is the first time I’ve taken part in this sort of thing so I do hope I do it right!

7 Things About Me

* I love to eat Chocolate

* Knows the words to Bob the Builder Songs

* I love all things Japanese

* I love sunny days at the beach

* I walk everywhere, even in the rain

* I can’t wait for my youngest to start school

* I am a Facebook Addict

And now I will pass these awards on to my friends and favourite  blogs

Steph @ Moobeardesigns 

Jacqui @Mee a Bee

Lou @Buttons By Lou Lou

Trina @Lola and Ben

Louise @Moving on up

Gina @Peke Moe

  I know its not 15 blogs….. but these are my favourite blogs to check up on!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww thak you darling... I do love my new found blogger friends...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I am finally blogging about your award - thanks so much. Lou.

    ReplyDelete